SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
Wilcox & Co Pty Ltd and its senior management are committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of the working environment of its staff. The Wellbeing of people employed at work, or people affected by our operations must be considered a priority during all tasks performed on our behalf.
Wilcox & Co Pty Ltd recognises its responsibility under the relevant state acts and associated legislation. Managers and Supervisors have a key responsibility to provide and maintain so far as practicable, a working environment that is safe and without risks to health.
Wilcox & Co Pty Ltd Safety Policy objectives are:
- To achieve and accident free workplace
- To make health & safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position
- To involve our employees in the decision making process for planning and work activities
- To provide education and learning to employees so work can be undertaken in the safest possible manner
- To ensure all potential accidents/incidents are controlled and prevented
- To provide injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
The performance of Wilcox & Co Pty Ltd Occupational health and safety will be closely monitored so we can constantly work towards higher standards of OHS in the company. This policy will be regularly reviewed as required by legislation as a minimum, every year.